Bill Mew, our principle consultant and CEO, joined Ilias Chantzos, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Symantec and Allan Boardman, CGEIT Certification Committee Member, ISACA for a panel discussion at Infosecurity Europe – Europe’s leading infosec event. They discussed how can enterprises shift from a reactive approach to privacy and data security to being proactive and closer to privacy-and-security-by-design.
Have a look at the BrightTalk video of the panel decate to learn more about:
– Effect of GDPR: One year later
– How are enterprises instituting changes to achieve and maintain compliance
– Challenges to achieving compliance in an IoT world
– How to bake privacy and security into your processes
– Best practices for data protection and privacy from the ground up
See the full video here.